Minerelle Australia Foundation Powder is a wonderfully versatile product used as your foundation powder and concealer. Reduce the look of large pores and help control oil and shine. Enjoy the easy application and reassurance that you are using a product that is pure and healthy for the skin.
Foundation Powder – Pamela
This is our lightest colour, and suits extremely fair, very white skin – think Nicole Kidman.
*The colour shown in the photo may vary depending on different computer screens.
- Apply Minerelle Natural Moisturiser or Minerelle Vitamin C Serum.
- Apply the Foundation Powder using the Minerelle Powder Brush* immediately after your moisturiser or serum has absorbed.
- Using the Powder Brush, apply a thin layer in a circular motion to the entire face including eyelids.
- If you need heavier coverage, build up a series of fine layers rather than one thick layer.
- If you have any areas that need additional camouflage, dip the Multi Brush into the Foundation Powder and, with a feathery touch, cover the blemish or area.
- If your pores still look large, rub your fingertips together to create heat on them. Gently stipple/press your heated fingertips over the area. The more heat, the more the powder will settle over the pores and disguise them.
*The Minerelle Powder Brush is required for the flawless application of the Foundation Powder.
Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Sericites, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), May contain Iron Oxides.